Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tarek & Amanie said "I do" (University of Tampa and Jackson's Bistro wedding reception)

I love when couples do something that is unique and personal (whatever and however that may be.) When I met Amanie she told me that they wanted the perfect combination of an intimate ceremony, but to also be able to share with their close friends and family their joy and happiness of their union. They opted to elope privately (just the two of them, literally) and then throw a reception for family and friends at another date. My first time meeting Tarek was on the day I shot their reception. Let me just tell you, he made quite the impression on me. As soon as I got there he told me a secret, that he had bought her another ring to give her that day and he was going to re-propose to her. So we came up with a little plan, that I would suggest they walk along the waters edge and from a distance I would get some images of them walking. He turns to her and told her that one thing is missing. You can see as I am shooting, she looks down and is wondering what, because she is so beautifully put together. All of the sudden he gets down on one knee and shows her the ring, she was so surprised! From there we went to get some amazing shots at the University of Tampa and then headed to the reception at Jackson's Waterfront Bistro. The night was filled with family, Arabic dancing, amazing food and lot's of love. I had such a wonderful time capturing their memories with friends and family! Best wishes to Tarek & Amanie!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment: