Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Iron Rose Tattoo session (Tampa portrait photographer)

Sometimes when I am working, it's hard to believe I get paid to have as much fun as I do. When I shot the gang from Iron Rose Tattoos it was a night of total belly laughs. Drew & Tiffany are a husband and wife team that own the shop and their friend Aaron is a tattoo artist, they are a great bunch. Tiffany and I sat down the week prior to talk about their re-brand and their vision for the shop. I saw a session at night with some great lighting in my head. A session all at night, no pressure right! They were down for anything and I was able to get some amazing captures of them in Tampa. If you are looking for some really unique ink, then check them out. Their stuff is mind blowing!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment: