Friday, November 29, 2013

Elizabeth & Jalexi + family (St. Petersburg family photographer)

I met Liz while she was working on a wedding I shot ( Justin & Ashley's wedding .) Oddly enough, we really didn't get a chance to talk. A few weeks later she contacted me about doing her family's photo's. During the conversation I told her that I loved her makeup application on the bride for the wedding and would she be interested in doing a trial run for me with a boudoir bash? We hit it off so well the night of the bash and her makeup skills are amazing, she is now my go to girl for boudoir! Not only that but we have became really good friends in the meantime. I was so excited to do this session for her and the family. Her family was great and I loved every one of them. Everyone had a great time, especially the kids....so honored to have documented these moments. We had a great time and ended the session with the two sisters ganging up on their brother!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment