Saturday, June 8, 2013

Midsummer nights dream, styled session (St Petersburg Bridal Photography)

Being an artist is a constant process. I never am able to "turn it off." I am constantly looking for locations, ideas, lighting....and more. I can't even tell you how many times I have spaced out while talking to my hubby, only because I was distracted by beautiful lighting and in my head I was already thinking of shots for a session, that didn't exist. God bless my husband for putting up with me and the craziness! I had an idea for an ethereal bridal session...very light, natural...but with a bit of a twist. I came upon this gorgeous mask while in Miami to shoot a destination wedding in Key Largo. The mask reminded me of a midsummer nights dream...and kind of tied everything together for me. This is the result of my inspiration. What angel wakes me from my flowery bed? ~ William Shakespeare

 Model:Tina Willoughby
 Dress: All Brides 2 Be Formal Wear
 Makeup:Gabriela Frantz
 Hair: Tiffany GilmanPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment