Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Greg & Pam eloped: Anna Maria Island Wedding (St. Petersburg wedding photography)

I love this couple! They are such a fun couple and compliment each other well. They met on eHarmony. Greg was drawn to Pam's profile picture. It was of her after she did a color me run. You know the run that you run through color after color of crazy high pigment powder, while wearing white? It made him laugh and want to get to know her better. Pam saw images from my first wedding I ever shot and decided to contact me when it was time for her big day. We hit it off together bonding over coffee and chatting about our foodie ways. They were planning a small ceremony on the beach and then a reception at her parents home..something low key and laid back, very much how they are. Several weeks after meeting with them I get a call from Pam saying they wanted to Elope. I was beyond excited for them. I really try to support couples in any way I can and by far with expressing how they would like their wedding day. They finally nailed down a date and location. They decided on a small ceremony on Anna Maris Island. It was attended by only the parents and immediate siblings. It was a gorgeous day, the sun was out, the azure water served as the perfect backdrop for their special day. Here are a few images from their ceremony. Ps- Did I mention I LOVE Pam's laugh and smile, seriously...awesome!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment